Regardless of your playing level, ZingMagic's multi-award winning Chess is a stimulating and challenging game for beginners and champions alike.
The object of Chess is to capture the opponent’s King. To capture the King you must place it in check. If the King cannot escape by itself, or with the help of its army, it is in checkmate and the King is captured.
Features of the Series 80 version:
- Supports 9210, 9210i + 9290 devices
- Play against the computer or another human player on the same device
- Multiple levels of computer play, ranging from beginner to expert
- Award winning artificial intelligence engine which is particularly strong at expert level
- Multiple player and multiple game support
- Multiple views to suit your individual preference, including a stunning 3D view
- Understands all the rules of Chess including en passant captures, castling, under promotion, draw by repetition, perpetual check and 50 move rule etc
- Full undo and redo of moves
- Show last move
- Display of legal moves for a piece
- Show threatened pieces
ZingMagic’s multi award winning Chess application is renowned for its superb playability for players of all levels from beginner to expert. Whatever level of Chess you play at, you can be sure that ZingMagic’s Chess will give you a stimulating and challenging game.